Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 Sucked!

This no caffeine thing is killing me! I have had a headache for the past 3 days! Last night it got so bad it made me sick! I think I may have started this way wrong. I have cut way back on caffeine and am in taking about 1/2 of the amount of calories I was taking in. My body is having a very bad reaction to it! My head has been pounding so bad the past three days, I have been completely useless to my family. There has to be a better way than this!

Maybe weaning back is the way to go!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried coffee? Also a very small amount of chocolate will help sometimes with migraines. I would also say go for green tea high in caffeine low in calories. You can do this! I just found out my Tall Hot Chocolate was 430 calories...omg no wonder I'm not loosing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Jenn! Maybe you can try cutting back on the caffeiene and wean yourself slowly. Also, Excedrine is excellent for headaches as it has caffeine in it..... just an idea. You can do this, I know you can!
    What are you doing as far as food intake?

    ReplyDelete